₹65,999 - ₹38,990.00
(as of Jan 14,2023 15:01:18 UTC – Details)
Thin & Light Premium Aluminium Metal Body
The lightweight premium Aluminium metal body weighs just 1.38 kg and is 15.9 mm thick. This ultra-Thin and Light laptop is ideal for professionals & students who are constantly on the go.
Eye Comfort with Full-View Display
Goodbye Eye Fatigue. With a 14-inch stunning Eye Comfort 35.56 cm (14”) Full View Display, and 4.8 mm ultra-slim bezels, the HONOR MagicBook 14 delivers an immersive viewing experience & ensuring users can capture every detail on their screen.
*100% sRGB*2 High Color Gamut
**300 nits Brightness Flicker-free DC Dimming
Long Battery Life Keep Going Longer Without Charge
HONOR MagicBook 14 has a large battery capacity of 56 Wh, which can power local video watching for about 11 hours. And the new 65W Fast Charger weighing just 200g can power the HONOR MagicBook 14 up to 65% in just 1 Hour. The Type-C Charger enables multi-device charging. So, one charger for all on-the-go
2-in-1 Fingerprint Power Button
Unlock your HONOR MagicBook X 14 effortlessly with just a tap. With the 2-in-1 Fingerprint Scanner built into its power button, you can switch on your laptop within seconds.
Pop-up Webcam for Your Privacy
Privacy Before Anything Else. Discreetly hidden in the full-size Backlit keyboard is a pop-up webcam that provides much-needed privacy.
The backlit keys on this laptop allow you to work well even in dimly lit settings. Furthermore, the backlighting gives the laptop a contemporary feel that’s sure to impress.
Built for Performance
AMD Ryzen R5-5500U and AMD Radeon graphics card bring outstanding energy efficiency and graphics processing capabilities, helping you meet complex office needs in addition to daily life, learning, and entertainment usage.
Enhance Your Productivity
Enjoy Speed and Power Along with 8 GB of DDR4 dual-channel RAM and one of the fastest internal storage drives, 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD, users can enjoy greater speed when processing multimedia files, editing photos and videos, or gaming with friends.
Pre-installed Microsoft Windows 11 Home
The HONOR MagicBook 14 comes with the Pre-installed Genuine Microsoft Windows 11 Home operating system for a wonderful smart user experience.
1. AMD Ryzen R5-5500U is available.
2. Parameters such as screen color gamut and brightness mentioned on the page are typical values.
3. Certified by TÜV Rheinland, the screen protects the eyes by reducing blue light emission, and the screen eliminates flicker to protect the eyes. Conditions of TÜV Rheinland certification test: When the eye protection mode is on, the screen display effect passes the TÜV Rheinland test (excluding the color temperature regulation part). The energy reduction range of the blue light source varies with wavelength. Please refer to the actual use effect.
4. The thickness is the thickness of the body, excluding that of the foot pad, which is subject to the actual product, and there may be deviations.
5. It is the lightest version of the HONOR MagicBook 14 series. The weight of different versions and configurations varies, which is subject to the actual product weight.
6. This feature is only available for HONOR MagicBook notebooks (some notebooks with computer manager version 11.0 and above) and some mobile phones running Magic UI 4.0 and above versions. Only some types of files and mobile phone APPs support this feature; After multi-screen collaboration with HONOR notebooks, besides the main interface of the mobile phone, it supports opening up to two other mobile phone APP interfaces. For details, please see HONOR’s official website.
7. The data comes from AMD, and 2.4Gbps is the theoretical peak rate according to the protocol.
8. The data is calculated by comparing the theoretical rates under Wi-Fi 6 (5G/160 MHz) and Wi-Fi 5 (5G/80 MHz) protocols.
9. AMD RyzenTM R5-5500U edition is also available.
10. The test data comes from AMD’s internal test labs.
11. The test data comes from the HONOR Lab. It is only used as a comparison reference of the read-write rates of the dual-channel memory and single-channel memory, and for the specific transmission rate, please refer to the actual performance.
12. This feature is only available for HONOR MagicBook notebooks (some notebooks with computer manager version 11.0 and above) and some mobile phones running Magic UI 4.0 and above versions. Only some types of files and mobile phone APPs support this feature; After multi-screen collaboration with HONOR notebooks, besides the main interface of the mobile phone, it supports opening up to two other mobile phone APP interfaces. For details, please see HONOR’s official website.
13. The data comes from AMD.
14. The test data comes from the HONOR Lab. It is calculated by comparing the file-drag-and-drop test of the HONOR MagicBook notebook and HONOR 30 Pro mobile phone supporting Wi-Fi 6 and the previous generation of HONOR MagicBook notebook and HONOR 30 mobile phone that does not support Wi-Fi 6 under multi-screen collaboration mode.
15. Rated capacity.
16. Laboratory tests show that the playback time of a local 1080p video will vary with laptop configurations under the brightness of 150 nits.
17. The test data comes from the HONOR Lab. Under off mode, the battery capacity can reach 65% after charging for 1 hour from 1% battery capacity with an original 65W charger. In actual use, the charging data may be slightly different due to individual product differences and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual performance.
18. The reverse charging function after shutdown supports the HONOR mobile phone with a USB-C interface. Please use the original USB-C charging wire for charging and confirm that the power of the notebook is greater than 10% before shutdown and that the mobile phone to be charged is in the power-on state.
*The product pictures and screen contents on the above pages are only for illustration. The physical product effects (including but not limited to appearance, color, and size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different. Please refer to the physical products.
**The data in the above pages are theoretical values, which are obtained from the HONOR Lab under a specific test environment (please refer to specific descriptions for all items). In actual use, they may be slightly different due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, environmental factors, etc. Please refer to the actual performance.
*** To provide as accurate product information, specification parameters, and product characteristics as possible, HONOR may adjust and amend the text expression and picture effect on the above pages in real-time, to match the actual product performance, specification, index, parts, and other information. If it is necessary to make the above amendments and adjustments due to real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, no special notice will be given. Please refer to the real-time information on our official website.
【Eye Comfort Mode】 It has 14” FHD Full View IPS Anti-Glare Screen. And has the Support of TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification, and Flicker Free Certification. It Protects your eyes at all times, and your eyes will no longer be fatigued when working
【 65W Type-C Fast Charging 】 HONOR MagicBook 14 has a large battery capacity of 56 Wh, which can power local video watching for about 11 hours. The 65W portable charger can supplement about 65% battery capacity for HONOR MagicBook 14 in 1 hour.
【Fast Speed Laptop】Ryzen 5 5500U Processor, 2.1 GHz base speed, 4.0 GHz Max Speed, 6 Cores, 12 Threads | AMD Radeon Graphics. 8GB DDR4 RAM & 512GB PCIe SSD, making it perfect for your office and study needs.
【Security and Privacy】2-in-1 Fingerprint Power Button save you the trouble of entering passwords. Webcam: 720P HD Pop-up Camera with Privacy Mode, always protecting your privacy.
【 Backlit Keyboard 】 Honor Magicbook 14 comes with Backlit keyboard that allows you to type comfortably even in low-light & dark conditions
【Operating System】 Pre-Loaded Windows 11 Home 64-bit